Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm NOT that kind of girl!

This message is for my male's friends wives and girlfriends.

I'm a care-free person. Means I like to do what I wanna do, without anyone blocking my way and I LOOOVEEE being SINGLE. Having said that (even thought it not enough to describe the WHOLE me), I also like to hang out with my friends, especially my old high-school friends, whose been long time no see. As I mostly living far a way from my family, these friends, especially males, were my some sort of 'helper' in my life. Especially things that guys usually knows like cars or electrical or hardware or something. Besides, I can't eat lunch alone (a practice I learnt from IPD) and I easily get bored when there is no TV or internet. So ladies, if I called your husband or boyfriend to hang out or need some help, please pleaseeeeee do not be jealous of me. I'm just one of your husband/boyfriend's friends, regular friends. If your husband/boyfriend was my school-mates, then DO NOT BE JEALOUS! Our batch was soooo small, around 50, and we knows what happen to everyone...we just one of high-school friends whose have a VERY CLOSE BOND!

However, if you guyz still worried, here a suggestion for you. Meet these guys and ask them to marry me. In order
  1. Takuya Kimura
  2. Andy Lau
  3. Kevin Rose and
  4. Shawn Yue
Till then, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and....I'm just not that kindda girl!

Cheers,

ASSE

2 comments:

iNsOmNiAc said...

lerr... tak habis lagi ker crush ko kat si takuya kimura tu ;D aku everytime tgk dia, musti dok teringat kat ko, cheng ;)
p/s: in the latest Gatsby ad, takuya punya la super cute, okay!

asse said...

Aik, tak kan ko tak kenal kat aku. Tu my 'perfect' man tau! HAHAHAH...

Iklan Gatsby mmg 'charming' punya!