Monday, January 21, 2008

Water Oh Water...

I forgot what’s good on Friday and weekend’s TV. The WATER situation is bad over the weekend. I live in Beverly, KK, where water disruption is so common that you hope the Jabatan Air Sabah already fix whatever problem that arise during the last water disruption (which is always about empty tank-as JAS said). I guess there are not done so. It’s a very frustrated weekend as I have to travel back and fort to my friend house which is still the same neighborhood as mine (but different phase) so I can bath and wash my 1 week of cloths. Alhamdulillah, as Saturday night the water start running, but it stop for a while last night and it continue ‘till ….I don’t know about today, I keep my fingers cross.

‘House’ is on tonight…YEAH!!!!I know the winner of The Amazing Race (coz US is already air the finale, google la…)

No comments: