Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TV on Monday

I love Monday TV! People usually don’t like Monday because it’s the first day of work/school. But not for me cause ‘House’ is on Monday! Before I go to ‘House’, let see what else on TV yesterday.

At 6pm, I randomly watch ‘Larry King Live’ which in my surprise they put the ‘live’ (live for them delayed for us) telecast of the Golden Globe press conference. It’s a weird award show… Anyway, I don’t want to comment about that; you can read it on net and it is cover all over the news. But I’m happy to see Jonny Depp won and very disappointing Hugh Laurie didn’t (I’m ‘House’ fan, da….). I’ve not seen most of the nominated movie and TV shows, and I don’t think I get to see it (‘Not commercial enough’ to get a run in local cinema). So, it’s hard for me to actually ‘predict’ the winners, I just go with my favourite…hehehehe

After Larry King, it’s my usual weekdays show; ‘My lucky star’ on 8TV, which I slept through out the show (cause I didn’t get proper sleep last nigh due to stomachache). It is not a bad show, it just like any Taiwanese series, too cute, too over the top but still OK to watch….sometime…if nothing else on TV which is really nothing at that time. Besides my housemate enjoy watching that show…

I watched ‘The Amazing Race’ at 9 on AXN which is one of my ‘top-to-watch’ list shows. I’m routing for TK and Rachel during this leg, just because I hate to see ‘the bickering’ (Jen and forgot the guy name) couple fight again. Early in the leg, they always look fine, but as the leg progress with pressure from TK and Rachel they start to fight again! Well, they get eliminated anyway, da…. Take a cab! What the hell they are doing?? Don’t you watch TAR before…cab always faster (and safe)… I’m hoping Terri and Henry finally got eliminated in TARA. Come on… how many chances you have to give to them??? It’s obvious they will be last, again….

Finally to end my night (actually it’s not the end, I switching between ‘Air City’ on ch 324 and KBS world entertainment show, the VJs are funny man!) is House. I’m a big fan of House!! It’s my no. 1 show; way up Grey’s and Lost. It’s funny to see House replace his ‘3 assistant’ with the passengers. Hugh Laurie always great but why they always find the ‘real answers’ when they finally want to cut someone??? House is ready to operate a man suspected of carrying drug and the team wants to cut a hole in the woman brain, when suddenly they figure out that’s not the solution with the help of a little ‘action’ and words. I’ve seen a few episode of House with similar style in the end and it bored me. But still LOVE my ‘HOUSE’!!!

What’s on tonight? Maybe I watch ‘cruel love’ on KBS world coz it’s so tragic and nothing interesting on during that time. ‘Damages’ is next on my list, it a new show and has a very good pilot. Heroes start next week!!!

No comments: