Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TV on Tuesday

I got bored on Tuesday. I watched ‘cruel love’ last night on KBS world but the episode was toooo lovey dovey for me, I’m waiting for the ‘drama’ and the ‘tragic’ (as I read before from ‘somewhere’ that this is the most tragic, sympathetic and painfully sad Korean series). I can’t stand drama series that had to have a crying scene every minute in every episode. But I don’t’ mind the crying for this series coz that the whole point…the tragedy. I just can’t stand the script!!! Argh… It makes me wanna throw up! Anyway, I’ll be watching next week coz the 3 finally meet….ooo….wait, I can’t watch that next week coz the finale of The Amazing Race is next Monday!!! TAR vs cruel love…. ehm…. da….TAR of course!!! Oh ya…I switch the channel between MTV and KBS world last night. MTV air ‘true life’, about AK rally; its about a bunch of boyz and girls who are fanatic about cars, race from….forgot where to where la, for 5 days . Even though it’s an old show, but its better than cruel love.

‘Damages’ is next, but while it’s on break I switch to Oprah. So I end up miss a few scene and planning to watch it again on weekend.

The best show that I’ve seen last night is Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. It actually a repeat show coz its air first on Sunday. I love Tony; I watch him since his A Cook’s Tour days… But I always miss his show coz he has sooo many reruns from previous season that I got confuse with his latest season’s original run. Now I know the repeat on Tuesday and I can’t wait what he will be doing next week.

I have no idea what’s interesting tonight. I just watch my usual playlist; ‘My lucky star’, switching between channel and ‘Air City’.

No comments: