Thursday, January 17, 2008

TV on Wednesday

I though Wednesday gonna be bored but boy, I was wrong. I’ve been watching The King of Brain on KBS world for quit some time now, but never really pay attention what time it actually air coz I constantly playing with the astro’s remote info button trying to find what to watch next even though the show I currently watching not even finish yet. I know… it’s just one of my many bad habits but anyway… King of Brain is the BEST show from yesterday line up. It’s got humor, the brilliant and brain wrecking test, the cool and funny MCs and their celebrity guesses, and you can join and test your brain!! The show divided into 3 round, 1st round is to determine the participant brain age, i.e. in the 20s, 30s and so on. The test maybe changes through out the show (I guess coz I’ve seen different test before) and yesterday test are analyze (which 4 of the penguins jump the most), math (find the right formula to the answer) and spatial (which character has been hit the most by the snowball). All participants must answers correctly to move on to the next round, if 1 person got it wrong, all of them have to receive the punishment (which is knock to the head by a moving ball) and up the age (30s, 40s…) test. 2nd round is individual test and the hardest. Last nigh epi is more to spatial test, which is finding the different between 2 animations, reconstruct the bad guy face and finding the different of a still picture that change ‘something’ while we are looking at it. My eyes glue in front of the TV trying to spot the different and laugh at the same time as the participants constantly making joke of each other and their answers.3rd round is for the winner of the 2nd round. He/she have to clear 21 or 22 level to win and get the golden brain. This is just like any asian type-like variety show (which I love coz it super funny but rarely get sub), but the best thing about King of Brain is you can exercise your brain and have fun at the same time. Since KBS world start airing on astro, I’ve seen many interesting show that knowledgeable but fun to watch…like Sponge (Saturday night maybe) and Vitamin (Sunday???). I also like the Golden Bell; quizzes type-show for students all over Korea to compete to find the brightest student and who can ring the golden bell. The questions are very very very tough (for me la…). I wish Malaysia have our own Golden Bell….don’t you think so????

What else on Wednesday…I watch ‘Pretty Insun’, Oprah and I slept during ‘Air City’ coz I’m tired and NO WATER in my neighborhood (I live in Beverly, penampang btw…)!!!

Don’t forget tonight, The Amazing Race Asia!!! Routing for Pam and Van, and can somebody please stop Marc and Rovilson from winning….again…

No comments: