Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Best Pal - TDrama

I got lazy last week, that’s why I stop writing for a while.



I watch this TDrama called ‘My Best Pal’ (I don’t know the Chinese title coz I don’t know Chinese nor I understand it) staring Ming Dao and Qian En. If you watch ‘The Prince Who Turn into a Frog’ drama, then you’ll remember them as this that makes them famous. I don’t have any high expectation about this drama, coz there is no hype about it in the net, but I gotta see this because of Ming Dao (he’s gorgeous ladies!!!). However, my prediction was right; this drama is a waste of my money!! Even Ming Dao can’t save it. I you want a clear summary go to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ying_Ye_3_Jia_1 (I just found it on the net). But if you too lazy to click the link, then you have to read my unpleasant, poor English (I’m suck at grammar) and worst written review you’ve ever read.

‘My best Pal’ is about 4 bestfriends who grow up together in the same neighborhood and good with fighting skills. They are seniors at High School who’s dealing with bullied, groupies and love (ah…..), like any normal students, except it look like OVER THE TOP when it’s dramatized which is always the case with Taiwan drama (they called it ‘idol’ drama). I’m not gonna give you the complete detail of the story, just a few of my ‘words’, coz I, myself didn’t get to finish it, but I will in a few days (I have to, I pay for it!!!). The big bully is Dinosaur (don’t know if it the real name or the nick, I just follow the translation) who actually is son of ‘stupid’ senator who is hated by everyone (which is supposed to be impossible for him to be elected as senator). He is big, I mean BIG, that fits perfectly into the bully role, but scared to death with Summer (the girl in the group, 3 + 1, she is the 1, the one girl) and the other 3 guyz which is Ah Jiang, Fang Wei and Bulu, coz apparently the big bully can’t fight (what??? how come he become the bully, or he’s been bullied by them….ehm….). Make things short, the big bully want the fantastic 4 (coz they are 4, minus the super power) to be drop out of school so he can control (without scared) of the entire school. While this happen, Summer dad’s gun (he is a cop) is missing and the fan4 wants to play detective and helps to find it. Meanwhile, Fang Wei is in love with Summer, but Summer is in love with Ah Jiang and the principle’s daughter (forgot the name) is in love with Ah Jiang, but Ah Jiang unsure about his own feeling. But finally Ah Jiang realized he’s loves Summer. While he’s waiting for the ‘right’ time to tell her, the fugitive prisoner hides in the haunted building in the school. Coz I keep fastforward the disk, I don’t know exactly what happen, but the fugitive take Summer hostage and Ah Jing got shot while trying to save her. Ah Jiang life is in great danger, but this is a TV series and Ming Dao is the lead, there is no way he’s gonna die. So, Ah Jiang lives, but there is a new character that will be involved between Summer and Ah Jiang. This guy is an old childhood crush of Summer, who is living with Summer’s family after his parents died during a shooting that involved Summer’s dad. He is now a detective, handsome and rich man. I don’t know what’s come after that coz I stop watching it (for a while). But I can predict what happened; Ah Jiang and Summer fights for a while coz you can’t just make it happily ever after for the rest of the series (it’s not the way of making TV series, fight first and then make up), a detective acts as the third person in Ah Jiang and Summer relationship, all the bad guyz finally caught and go to hell (or whatever, but MUST something bad happen to them) and in the end, the detective will WILLINGLY let Summer go to Ah Jiang. THE END!

I told you this is the worst reviews ever!!!

I have to rush coz I’m all alone in my office now, so that’s why I keep it short.

2 comments:

Rose said...

who do you think you are????? don't you think that you are destroying a taiwanese entertaintment? You are saying that the show is not good so if someone read that he or she might tell it to his/her other friends that makes the movie loss its income...
and beside you might hurt the feeling of someone who love those characters? and espacially the writter and even the actors and actresses who make the movie and giving all their best to make that!!!

asse said...

Dear rose...

I know who am I, that's why I wrote that way. Coz i know what I like and what I didn't like. I don't care about you or others of love it, coz this is about my views, opinion and feels about this show. There are tons of (maybe???) +ve reviews out there, maybe you should read that or write one. People have the right to choose and to say...we all different after all....