Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wasting Time...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Even though I'm not Chinese, but we Malaysian have a wonderful 4 days holiday celebrating Chinese New Year. I usually watch TV a lot during holidays, but somehow nowadays I found TV is boring. My taste is different. I enjoyed JPOP and asian entertainment. I laugh like crazy watching korean variety show. My favourite NO.1 show is not House (NO.2) or Heroes or Grey's, is 1박 2일 (1 night 2 days). So during this loooong holiday, I spend almost 12 hours a day watching X MAN on youtube, for 2 consecutive days (well, my Internet is not that fast). I don't watched all but I really love the "Of Course/Dangyunhaji" game. It's really funny! Here one of my fave round.


upload by yupitsback


P/S: Actually I have tons of assignments to do...but I want to LAUGH, loudly!!!

No comments: