Sunday, January 18, 2009

New place, new life

As you all know, I'm currently a student again. If you currently in the office right now and try to recalled your student years and wonder "oh ya, that's was a GOOD life, full of many great memories. I wish I can go back to that wonderful years", and maybe thought that I was so lucky to be away of stress and politic of the office's life. Well ladies and gentlemen, you're so completely out of the window WRONG!

There is nothing fun or easy being a student again. I now realize why I failed or barely pass most of my subject during my 'bachelor degree' years. I never actually study! Seriously, I study just for exam. I don't know how I actually graduated.

My 'new' life so far has been hard, sometime (well, I do have fun). My schedule is pack from mon-fri, I have tons of assignments to do and some I've no idea how to solve (automata and regular expression is killing me!), I need to figure out my project's title (HEADACHE!!) and find a supervisor, which is hard coz it's difficult to see a lecturer (they always NOT in their room!!), unless before or after class, and I need to find a scholarship or a study loan coz apprently nothing FREE in this world.

No matter how tough my life so far, I know I can survive this. I have to! I'm not passionate enough about study and research and all, but I somehow WANT this. I don't understand myself either...

On the different note, I currently BOYCOTTING all the AMERICAN product whose helping the Israeli attacks to Palestinian. I'll always thought I'm a small person with no impact what so ever to the world, but I still want to help. So, I currently avoiding McD (which my favourite!), coke and Starbucks (and many more once I know the list of products) for a week, and continue for another week and so on, until the killings stop in GAZA. I hope you my friends do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Postgraduate studies can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But it's all worth it! Cheers.

asse said...

That why I just SUCK IT UP!!!