Sunday, March 01, 2009

Silent

It's been a while since my last post. Actually, I'm not that busy... as a student, I have A LOT of time to waste! Besides some assignment every week or 2 and classes of course, there is NOTHING else I do here! Frankly speaking, I'm quite bored! My life so far, besides study, assignments and classes has been nothing but sleep, eat and surf online movies. When I think about what I should write in this blog, my mind went blank. Suddenly, I realize something.....I'm a boring person, with nothing 'special' or interesting about me. No wonder I'm SINGLE!!!

And that's why my friends, I've been silent for a while. Not that busy (I actually have a few test last week and...tomorrow!!!), but I had this so called "writer-block", even though I'm just a blogger. Anyway, I'll definitely start to write something...about my horrible experience dealing with UTM management, maybe I'll start tomorrow once the test is over.

Till then...ciao...

2 comments:

iNsOmNiAc said...

hehehe... take it easy, it's okay to put ur brain in a 'silent mode' sometimes :)

asse said...

Still can't write anything...even after finishing all my test!!! Gotta rest my mind kot...