Thursday, February 28, 2008

m-flo Award Supernove – Loves Best

m-flo loves me and I loves m-flo. This is the best album in 2008 I’ve heard so far. Well, actually it still February and I don’t listen to many albums and singles yet. I’m so selected in what I’m going to download coz I don’t wanna see a folder that I never put in winamp queue again, so I wanna try m-flo coz I super crazy with ‘Miss you’ song and I know they are good but never really seriously listening to their stuff. Boy I’m not wrong. Loves Best means all the best songs from their collaborations with other famous singers.

The beginning (track 1), chapter 5 (5), chapter 9 (7), ping (11) and infinity (15) are track that I don’t understand what is about coz they are either speaking Japanese or just music; kindda like intro to every part of the songs in the album. If I’m not mistaken, track 2 is the newest songs that they are created for the album (I’m not familiar with this band so I just guessing here) coz they have PV for this song. It’s an alright song at first but loving it after a while. I so into track 3, ‘miss you’. This is 2003 song, so kindda old but still loving it. The lyric is like talking to someone but you put music and melody in there and that make it so wonderful. The whole album can be played in the club and everybody can dances with it. That what I feel when listened to the entire album. It got a few slow tracks, but… DJ plays that music louder, onegai… Go here for download, it from JPOPnKPOP site. Here is the entire track for the album. I loves track 3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14 and 16.

1. The Beginning
2. Love Comes and Goes (m-flo Emi Hinouchi, Ryohei, Emyli, Lisa & Yoshika)
3. Miss You (m-flo melody. & Ryohei)
4. Lotta Love (m-flo Minmi)
5. Cosmic Night Run (m-flo Maki Nomiya & Crazy Ken Band)
6. Summer Time Love (m-flo Emi Hinouchi & Ryohei)
7. Chapter 9
8. Hey! (m-flo Akiko Wada)
9. The Love Bug (m-flo Boa)
10. Let Go (m-flo YOSHIKA)
11. Ping
12. Tripod Baby (m-flo Lisa)
13. Luvotomy (m-flo Namie Amuro)
14. Love Song (m-flo Bonnie Pink)
15. ∞
16. REEEWIND! (m-flo Crystal Kay)
17. The Rest is History...

No comments: