Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The BEST donut in KK!!!

My colleagues and friends are crazy about this new donut café located in City Mall, Kota Kinabalu (KK). BIG APPLE - DONUT and COFFEE – has it called, is located between Sate Mesra restaurant and Old Town White Coffee.

They have many variety of donut, from sweet chocolate to spicy chicken floss donut. The queue usually long as the popularity grew every day, so try go there early (best before lunch hour) if you don’t want to wait. I've only been there once and honestly its quit good, in fact I LOVE IT, it soft and tastier than other famous donut place (duh...dunkin donut) which not exist in KK. I've tried all the circle donut above, and all of them is great but my advise, don't combine too many sweet donut (blue circle - are too sweet for me) if you want to eat and try more (I can only eat 4 with empty stomach, heheheheh).

2 comments:

ruhai said...

cheng...aku pon ske big apple. Kat One Utama beratur panjang gilerr...meh la dtg sini...bley kita makan sama2 :)


-aida-

asse said...

I don't know they have it in KL too!!! Kalu kat sini 6 dlm RM12. Kat KL berapa? Ala aida, aku tak de budget nak jln2 la...Nanti kalu ada rezeki,kita jumpa jugak tu. How's the belly??? Update ye kat aku nanti...