Thursday, March 06, 2014

It's been a while

It's been a while since I post something or anything that matter, in fact it's been 3 years since my last post. I meant to write something but the world of social media seems like not including blogging anymore. Short status and what's happening or what's on your mind are the trend now in social media world. I too thought blogging is dead, but... I feel like I'm not fully used of my time and mind wisely... It need to be tune up and turn on so I don't feel wasted watching tv and kdrama/jdorama and erm...YouTube all day all night.

So here I am again, trying to write an explanation on why suddenly this seems to be dead blog after 3 years have a new post. In fact, I don't think people even bother the read anything here... It just me whose writing it and me who's sort of read it latter kind of...thing. Basically, I'm writing this for myself, for my self conscience, my deeper inner self who wants nothing but study good...ENGLISH.

That's right people, the initial reason I've started this blog because I wanted to improve my English, and I did... Well for me I think I'm improved, but because I barely speak English now (because I'm not teaching anymore), and all the English that I spoke were aviation phraseology, so now I'm back to the slump days. Hence, be prepared of anything and everything bulls*** that will come here, and I do know I'm need to read A LOT but again, reading is so not my thing

Good day

No comments: