Monday, June 01, 2009

What going on so far...

I know, I know...I've been out for a while. Well, first it was the exam, then the part-time job (add another month, till end of June), so I quite busy you know.

Pi la.... busy konon, macam la CEO!!!
Damn I make fun of myself!!!


Enough with that, so what's going on so far...with me....

My car finally arrive in JB, yeah!!! I used air delivery, by plane not ship, so it super good condition and arrive in just a day. No more late classes and meeting...erm....yeah???


I bought a new laptop, yeah!!! It a HP pavilion DV2 entertainment notebook, the cheapest of the series. It around RM2600 with Vista (I wanna downgrade it, but apparently the retailer nowadays only do "legal" stuff), and I have to dual booting if I wanna XP, but no thanks. Lets corrupt this Vista first!!!
(But seriously guyz, Vista is soooo annoying!!)


I'm listening to Utada new english album. The album is great but the lyrics kindda akwards, mostly because Utada often writes in japanese. But it still awesome! ppls with money, go and buy the album.


(I got the above pic from 1n2dfansub, thanks whose ever posted it there)

I'm crazy about 6 guyz on a trip and got tortured by the production crew to make a funny and hilarious TV show, this is 1박2일 or 2 days 1 night (1n2d). I got tired with tears and hardship of Kdrama, and the lovey dovey teenage Jdorama, so I switch to the super funny variety show! But I still watch kdrama and jdorama, coz it still fun...sometimes, in a very selective way....


Extra bite:
Just finish House, Lost and Heroes. So far the "can't wait for next season" is Lost, wow what an ending! I think because Lost already planned for the END make me drawn in to it again (after skip 2/1?? season). I can't wait for the next season!!!
(Erk... 3 shows...no wonder I don't have time!!!)


No comments: