Friday, April 24, 2009

Final Exam - Day 3

I've never expected much from TCS (theory of computer science)....this is just not my 'thang', really! I've never understood what the hell is TCS, even though I never miss any classes and read .... well, I do read the text book. I found a solution in answering the TCS's questions, from test1, test2 and final .... by memorizing solutions from examples and problems. It works OK, but if there any changes in the question, maybe just a bit like instead of {0,1} now its a {0,1}*; I'll definitely take a whole 2 hours exam to answer that one question. Thank God, almost all question in the final I'd had studied before. Unfortunately, I can't remember it all!! In fact, I only remembered about 20% of what I studied last night (I slept just for 2 hours!!!). Me and my brain; aku rasa aku banyak terminum semut kot!!!

3 down, 1 more to go!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best cheng! aku paham perasaan mu... hehe