Monday, April 20, 2009

Final exam - Day 1

It officially a doomsday, today.

The questions is super damn confusing!!! Not hard, but very confusing, which make it more harder to answers. And why suddenly it has a lot explaining, what it is or what is that, advantages and that kindda thing questions!!! I do read the book, and the slides...but hell no I'm gonna remember it!! You see, I DON'T read....because EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING gonna be washed away when I turn to the next page! That's why I sucked during my undergrad years.... And why the hell again am I doing here!!! Ya Allah, pls help me pass this paper!!!

Next paper is on Wednesday, better start now.... if the question like today, I'll definitely write my frustration here!!! I just need to get it out .... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: