Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Remembering Her...

This is something that come out of my mind when I humming and singing about my dear bestfriend whose past away a few years ago. I still have her in my dreams, in fact I just dreamt about her yesterday. May God bless your soul and I'm really sorry for everything... I wish I could done more to comfort you....

Can you hear me, can you hear me
Can you hear me, I'm calling for you
I can hear you, I can hear you
I can hear you, you calling for me

But why, I'm crying tonight
Empty space, empty heart
No sound tonight

Please be with me
I wanna be with you
If you want to, I'll be here for you

I wanna tell you
Will you hear me
I miss you, I'm crying for you

Oh why, I'm alone tonight
Stars still bright
Wind still light
It's a lonely night

Still why, you leaving tonight
I love you
He loves you
Still alone tonight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know her rite? But i couldn't remember her name... she'll be fine in heaven. and u r a good fren to her... dont worry, she wont put the blame on u