Sunday, December 13, 2009

Unplanned is my thing...

I like doing something random. Well, not really 'random' because obviously I've talked about going somewhere to my friends before, it just I don't have the courage going alone. Simply say, I don't like to plan ahead whenever I'm going to a "journey"....

Because I can't get a ticket to langkawi, I go to Bukit Tinggi instead. The reason why I can't get a ticket simply because I don't like buying ticket in advance. Even with plane tickets, I'll wait until I completely sure of the date (even though I know if I stall any longer the price will be more expensive than previous one).


Well, first Bukit Tinggi that you saw in the picture is totally different from the 'real world'. I was like, "that's it!!!" Unfortunately yes, that's it, nothing more. Once you reach the top (if u sabahan, the way up is easy compare to Kundasang), at the Colmar Tropicale it exactly 15 mins walks from the car park to the Colmars' and back with pictures taken. My advice, unless u going to slept at the hotel, just look at the pictures...at least its prettier. And one thing, it doesn't even cold up there. I see fog though....that's it! Genting maybe much more interesting.


Japanese garden is a tiring one! I drove myself there without taking the shuttle bus because I felt it so unnecessary as I know where exactly it located. Oh boy, big mistake! Shuttle bus can drive all the way up the entrance, while the public car park is located around 5 mins walk up! I mean 'walk up' like 5-storied high....well maybe 4...3... it a hard climb you know! I don't even felt japanese up there! I saw pond with 'koi' fishes, green tea and ppls with rented kimonos and japanese style huts/buildings. But again, that's it! Oh well, they have a super expensive (for me it expensive) Japanese restaurant. I like the jungle walk though.... it therapeutic for me...

Now, who's wanna go to Langkawi with me?

2 comments:

Kancil Biru said...

Bah, judging from your level of expection, I can assure you that, the Langkawi in photos you saw is totally different from the 'real world' as well. :)

asse said...

really!! Because from bunch of photos I've seen about colmars' is sure "tempting" one, u know. But reality is not so....

Anyway, at least I arrived there.....hehehehe