Friday, October 24, 2008

Raya 2008

I know it's kindda late but still I wanna wish everyone "SELAMAT HARI RAYA"!!!

I've been writing this for a while now, but never quit finish it coz of my so called 'busy-ness'! So that's why this RAYA wishes kindda late, ehm...not kindda, it definitely late!


So I keep it sweet and simple...
This time around, I met with most of my schoolmate from high school, and have our own reunion raya 'party'. Well, I don't know about you or my schoolmate, but this group of 'old friends' were THE BEST!. They never judge you or look down on you if you just doing 'simple' things in life, if u know what I mean...


My school is very small, with less than 200 students (the whole school, from form 1-5). Our batch maybe around 50, so we kindda close. Every news and gossips about us will travel instantly, and we try to help everyone whose need it.

I hope we can still keep in touch FOREVER, and have our reunion every year. I have fun seeing you guyz! Oh BTW, we're from SMSLD, SEKOLAH MENANGAH SAINS LAHAD DATU, aka SBPLD, class of 93-98.

No comments: